Tina Ahuja is an Indian actress who works in Bollywood. She is the daughter of the popular Bollywood actor Govinda.
Tina Ahuja was born as Narmada Ahuja on 16 July 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
She has done a course in Fashion Designing. She learnt acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute and London Film Institute.
Height (approx.): 5 5
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She is the grandchild of Arun Kumar Ahuja (actor, producer) and Nirmala Devi (singer, actress).
She is the cousin of Vinay Anand (actor), Krushna Abhishek (actor-comedian), Aryan, Arjun Singh (actor), Ragini Khanna (actress), Amit Khanna (TV actor), Arti Singh (actress), and director Janmendra Kumar Ahuja alias Dumpy (died in 2019).
Tina Ahuja made her acting debut with the Bollywood film Second Hand Husband (2015), in which she played the role of Gurpreet. The film also marks the Bollywood debut of Gippy Grewal.
She then appeared in the film Zindagi ka Rahasya (2017); as Poonam. She was also featured in the music video of Gajendra Vermas song Milo Na Tum.
Awards & Honours
- Young Achievers Award by Hallway Foundation in 2017
- Emerging Actress at Indian Leadership Conference and Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2016
- Director: Vipul Shah
- Travel Destination: Dubai
- Colour: Pink
- Fashion Brand: Givenchy
- Cartoon Character: Po from Kung Fu Panda Series
- Comic: Archie Comics
- Tina Ahuja likes shopping and travelling. She also likes to do nail art and often uploads the photo of her nails on her social media accounts.
- Tina Ahuja was set to make her debut with the directorial venture of Lovely Singh, but due to some problems between Lovely and the films producer, the film was shunned.
- Before making her debut in the film industry, Tina had changed her name twice. First, she changed the way how her name spelt, i.e., from Narmada to Narmmadaa. As Tina is her nickname, her friends suggested that she should use Tina as her pseudonym. Therefore, she changed her name to Tina Ahuja before her debut with Second Hand Husband (2015).
- After making her debut in the film industry, she went to Dubai for some time and started to work with her father, Govinda to enhance her acting skills.
- Reportedly, she was slated to make her debut with the film Dabangg (2010) as Rajjo (played by Sonakshi Sinha) opposite Salman Khan. There were also speculations in the media about a rift between Salman Khan and Govinda over Salmans preference for Sonakshi in his film Dabangg. However, Tina later refuted all of these claims.
- She loves animals and supports animal rights and welfare. She has four pets- Tweetyt (the Daschund), Simba (the St. Bernard), Pixie and Gorgeous (the Chihuahuas).
- Tina has got a tattoo of a heart on her left hands wrist.