Shivani Raghuvanshi is an Indian actress. She is best known for playing the role of Jaspreet (Jazz) in the Indian TV series Made in Heaven.
Shivani Raghuvanshi was born on 19 June 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Shivani wanted to be a doctor in her childhood. One day, when she went to watch Devdas (2002) with her family, she felt a deep curiosity to know about the details of the film including the sets, lighting, costumes, etc. and decided to be a film director. She told her desires to her mother who convinced her to finish her graduation first. When Shivani was in the second year of her college, she collided with a casting coordinator in the metro on her way home. The coordinator took her number and called her after a weak to come for an audition for an advertisement. She did her graduation in Botany Honours from Delhi University.
Height (approx.): 5 5
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shivani Raghuvanshi belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a brother, Shubham Raghuvanshi and one younger sister. Shivani is unmarried.
Shivani Raghuvanshi made her acting debut with the TV commercial of Vodafone.
During the shooting of the advertisement, Shivani got noticed by some casting directors and was called for an audition for the film Titli. She cleared the auditions and went on to feature in the film. Shivani played the role of Neelu, a poor girl in the film.
Subsequently, she bagged the role of Preeti in the romantic drama Angerazi Mein Kehte Hain.
In 2019, Raghuvanshi featured in the Amazon Primes web series Made in Heaven. She received immense popularity with her portrayal of the role of Jaspreet aka Jazz in the series.
Shivani has also appeared in the short films Jaan The Jigar and Jutti, The Shoe.
In 2019, she roped in to feature in Remo DSouzas Dancing Dad. She has also featured in many television advertisements like Honda Shine, Big Bazar, and Amazon.
- Dessert: Chocoberry Ice-cream
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Brett Lee
- Colour: White
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Director: Imtiaz Ali
- Fashion Designer: Sabyasachi Mukherji
- Film: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- Book: The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- Her hobbies include reading books and cooking.
- She has a crush on the Australian cricketer, Brett Lee, since she was eleven years old.
- She gave her first audition in Aram Nagar, Mumbai.
- Shivani has never attended any acting school.
- When Raghuvanshi went on the sets of the film Titli, she was non-serious and kept laughing during the workshop. The director, Kanu Behl, got so upset with her behaviour that he said he could not handle Raghuvansi and was done with her. He even said that she can never be an actor with her non-serious attitude.
- The kissing scene in the film Titli made her so nervous that she almost backed out of the film. Interestingly, it wasnt just her first kiss on screen, it was her first kiss ever.
- Shivani always dreamt of being a commercial Hindi movie actress wearing beautiful clothes and makeup. According to her, she got disappointed her when she was offered the role of a poor girl in her debut film.
- She considers Deepika Padukone as her role model.
- When she was offered the film Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain, initially, she was not interested to do the film but later, her mother convinced her to do the movie.